I'm in the market to buy a television & need assistance.

Started by Mad-Lad, November 29, 2005, 02:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

so dreamy. 

but the tv is awesome.

although it has a little crack on the bottom half of the front frame, right by the screen, so we have to get a new one delivered.

SunMo

i forget, and i'm not going back to find it...what did you decide to go with?  LCD or plasma?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

42" LCD.

i actually can't imagine going much bigger, my living room isn't big enough.

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Seabiscuit36

Is that FF's site? w00t

I had to return my Mitsubishi HDTV because of a bad lightprocessor and get a replacement.  Im going to pick it up tomorrow.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

Quote from: Father Demon on February 23, 2007, 01:32:48 PM
32" LCD HDTV -- $495 including shipping

Today only, and only while supplies last.

i saw that earlier this morning.  i don't know how i feel about a hanspree tv though.  never heard of them.

phattymatty

i have a hard on thinking about watching the tourney in HD.

ice grillin you

i cant watch the tourney at home...i gotta be at a bar that has the package

i took off friday to do just that...my local pub carries the package and i will be there from friday at noon until sunday at 6 eating and drinking myself into the abyss
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i will spend the majority of time at the bar also, but the part of it i spend at home is going to be way better than before.

i'm taking off friday too.

ice grillin you

oh yeah no doubt...when its later in the tourney and youre not as worried with competeing games its awesome...the first weekend tho has to be spent at a bar with the package
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

I cant wait till my damn basement is done to enjoy my TV.  Its shaping up as the week before the Draft  :yay
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Cerevant

Great, if you like recording HD over the air.  That's right kids, break out the rabbit ears.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Cerevant on March 30, 2007, 02:54:45 PM
Great, if you like recording HD over the air.  That's right kids, break out the rabbit ears.

I get the HD through my dish, but most "purists" say that the off-air antenna is the way to go.

Seabiscuit36