Rest of Baseball - For ALL TIME!

Started by Geowhizzer, March 30, 2018, 05:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

DC is a great place to live when their sports fans are miserable.  hockey doesn't matter because all those people live in virginia or southern maryland anyway.

right now it's unbearable.  everyone suddenly fighting about who's a bigger nats fan, the ones who started paying attention last week or last month.

ice grillin you

mike barnacle on morning joe yesterday said he has many dc friends that are so excited because they have been waiting for this since three weeks ago

i laughed
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I like to ask people like that if they remember random older players from the team they claim to be huge fans of. Usually I'll make up a name and says how great he was and people agree.

Saw it here when the Astros were losing an hundo a year and I could get tickets six rows off the field for $12.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 23, 2019, 05:28:40 PM
mike barnacle on morning joe yesterday said he has many dc friends that are so excited because they have been waiting for this since three weeks ago

i laughed

:-D  Classic!

Seahawks fans right up there.  That SNL skit that featured the 12th Man Band when Seattle went to the Super Bowl and destroyed Denver was priceless.  The women in the band said "I've been a fan since, last week!"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

lol drake protected his tweets

his feed was insane. it had everything. even q stuff. 100% shot his strike zone is like this vs. white pitchers and THIS vs. non whites
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 23, 2019, 05:38:50 PM
I like to ask people like that if they remember random older players from the team they claim to be huge fans of. Usually I'll make up a name and says how great he was and people agree.

Saw it here when the Astros were losing an hundo a year and I could get tickets six rows off the field for $12.

this doesn't work with teams whose first ever player is still playing for them

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

Greinkes stuff sucks tonight....so far it's all veteran guile