Rest of Baseball - For ALL TIME!

Started by Geowhizzer, March 30, 2018, 05:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

gotta admit MAGA hader blowing up here is fun
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 01, 2019, 10:57:58 PM
Way to jinx it, jerk!

i know youre just farging around but people who believe in jinxes deserve to die

nats/doyers is a $$ series
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

never forget this is josh hader...now he has more time to tweet about alligators and snakes in moats at the border

PhillyPhreak54

Grisham instead of charging and fielding took a circle route kinda to field it glove side and get lined up for a throw farged himself

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Basically, other than Harper, the Phils outfield approach.

I forgot what a despicable human Hader is.

Nats/Expos franchise first time "advancing" since 1981.  Who'd they beat in that NLDS (It was a strike year)?  Yep, Bums.  Phils went down 2-0, tied up the series and Lefty lost game 5 at The Vet.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

MDS

can the phillies just give every member of the rays organization double their salary

PhillyPhreak54

A's completely no showed with the bats

Don Ho

J, you and I have said it before but the Oakland Alameda Coloseum is a complete joke.  Not that the warehouse the Rays play in is any better but this POS needs to be imploded, like tomorrow.

A's have lost 3 of the last 6 AL Wild Card games.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.