Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 29, 2018, 11:49:21 AM
Or after a loss. The last thing I'll want to hear is him talking about how the Eagles showed their youth.

trying to block out any references to the "L" word, but yeah, I agree.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on January 29, 2018, 09:39:53 AM
They just showed the 2005 SB highlights on NFL network. I've never watched highlights of the game, but since they're back in the SB the pain is eased. The picks Mcnabb threw were so farging bad. Lobs INTs into double coverage twice in the redzone. Forcing throws.

and another horrible int got called back because of a penalty
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not sure how I am going to make it through this week. Once I get to Friday I will be good bc I'll be headed to Vegas...but up until then? I'm going crazy.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 29, 2018, 12:01:30 PM
Quote from: AO1 on January 29, 2018, 09:39:53 AM
They just showed the 2005 SB highlights on NFL network. I've never watched highlights of the game, but since they're back in the SB the pain is eased. The picks Mcnabb threw were so farging bad. Lobs INTs into double coverage twice in the redzone. Forcing throws.

and another horrible int got called back because of a penalty

I remember he was bad, but watching it now he really lost them that game. Those INTs weren't even due to Pats schemes, they were just bad throws. He only threw 9 INTs that season, then 3 in the SB. If he would have just ran instead of trying to do too much they win that game.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 29, 2018, 12:05:55 PM
I'm not sure how I am going to make it through this week. Once I get to Friday I will be good bc I'll be headed to Vegas...but up until then? I'm going crazy.

Life's on hold. I'm keeping myself busy with work and my upcoming custody hearing but every once in a while I'll think about Sunday and get butterflies.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

it could be worse....you could be jordan matthews

smeags

Eagaholic

Eagles are pretty high up in the power rankings. I'm starting to believe.

QB Eagles

Quote from: AO1 on January 29, 2018, 12:17:35 PMLife's on hold. I'm keeping myself busy with work and my upcoming custody hearing but every once in a while I'll think about Sunday and get butterflies.

Not sure how I'm going to get any work done this week when I'm too busy consuming every piece of Eagles content on the Internet.

smeags

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 29, 2018, 12:24:34 PM

it could be worse....you could be jordan matthews

Him and AO1 gonna pray it up so he will be fine

Zanshin

That was McNabb's career in a nutshell...he so wanted to be everybody's hero and "the man," that he fell apart in the biggest spots. Foles has come up big in big spots, so we can only hope he goes out there and does his job at a high-level. The whole team need to just do their job, not get cute and not let the moment get too big for them. You know, beat the Pats at their own game, basically.

ice grillin you

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 29, 2018, 02:29:37 PM
in the not at all suprising news dept.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/01/29/chris-long-will-not-visit-white-house-philadelphia-eagles-super-bowl?utm_campaign=sinow&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_si

He took the Connor Barwin role to the next level in terms of on and off the field contributions...a lot cheaper too. Jenkins is a definite no, although it would be great if he went and during the photo he raised his fist or better yet kneeled.

smeags

Quote from: AO1 on January 29, 2018, 02:34:09 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 29, 2018, 02:29:37 PM
in the not at all suprising news dept.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/01/29/chris-long-will-not-visit-white-house-philadelphia-eagles-super-bowl?utm_campaign=sinow&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_si

He took the Connor Barwin role to the next level in terms of on and off the field contributions...a lot cheaper too. Jenkins is a definite no, although it would be great if he went and during the photo he raised his fist or better yet kneeled.

that would be epic.