Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Was just lightly offered SB tickets for $2600 a piece. It was more of a "if these don't get used would you be interested". For shteins a giggles I looked for hotels within 20 miles of  US Bank stadium and there aint shtein.

MDS

you can stay in fargo with the wentzi and drive to minny in 3.5 hours
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: AO1 on January 27, 2018, 04:18:56 PM
Was just lightly offered SB tickets for $2600 a piece. It was more of a "if these don't get used would you be interested". For shteins a giggles I looked for hotels within 20 miles of  US Bank stadium and there aint shtein.

Rent a camper and drive. 

ice grillin you

Butchers Bill

I have a room in Chaska, about 20-30 minutes south of Minneapolis. You can have the floor for a couple hundred.    ;D
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Butchers Bill on January 27, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

I have a room in Chaska, about 20-30 minutes south of Minneapolis. You can have the floor for a couple hundred.    ;D

loser

Butchers Bill

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 28, 2018, 01:47:51 AM
Quote from: Butchers Bill on January 27, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

loser

Well, I am not sharing my bed with him. farg you.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

ice grillin you

smeags

this time next week i'll either be just getting to sleep, or curled up and depressed.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

They just showed the 2005 SB highlights on NFL network. I've never watched highlights of the game, but since they're back in the SB the pain is eased. The picks Mcnabb threw were so farging bad. Lobs INTs into double coverage twice in the redzone. Forcing throws.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

I really hope that jerk doesn't find his way to a mic or camera after the eagles win.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

QB Eagles

Or after a loss. The last thing I'll want to hear is him talking about how the Eagles showed their youth.