Asante Samuel Jags leading receiver

PhillyPhreak54

Ain't nothing wrong with rooting for Doug, lil guy

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 14, 2023, 09:24:54 PM
Ain't nothing wrong with rooting for Doug, lil guy

its one thing to casually hope he does well, its another to pretend you care

this is an all time disaster for the jags....wooooooooooooooof
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Is this the NFL playoffs or a rerun of Georgia-TCU?

MDS

the last 3 int game in the playoffs?

you guessed it, that would be ricky manning jr
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

That name still causes me agita.

farg that little shtein

MDS

donovan let jake delhomme walk into his building, score 14 points and win the game

if you didnt know then youre never gonna know

MDS

the chargers are chargering to a never thought to be possible degree

PhillyPhreak54

Come on Jags. Let's goooooo

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

if i had real money on the chargers id be beside myself....this is just an all time meltdown

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on January 14, 2023, 11:16:30 PM
if i had real money on the chargers id be beside myself....this is just an all time meltdown

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 08, 2023, 09:57:41 PM
Should be a big radioactive danger sign next to the Chargers favored across the country in a playoff game.

Geowhizzer

Dougy P doing Dougy P things.