The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Thought for sure Levine would go off for 40 last night.  The Bulls are trash but that was nice seeing the other guys step up. 

What has happened to Maxey though, he was very impressive over the first few weeks, now nothing.

Geowhizzer

shtein.  That didn't look good for Embiid.  Completely hyperextended.

SD

Fingers crossed but he often gets those weird injuries that look bad but he's fine.

MDS

best case scenario is its a 2-4 week injury and he can ramp back up for the playoffs, though mvp is gone

worst case is the franchise folds
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

QuoteUpdate: Woj is now saying that the Sixers are calling Embiid's injury a "hyper-extended knee" which is good news in the short-term.

Update: Well this isn't good. ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski is reporting Embiid will undergo an MRI on his left knee after leaving Thursday's game.

PhillyPhreak54

RIP Jojo and the season.

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe not.

No structural damage - just a bone bruise

SD

QuoteTweet

CBS Philly
@CBSPhilly
ยท
7m
EMBIID INJURY UPDATE: According to ESPN's Ramona Shelburne, Joel Embiid's MRI showed no structural damage to his left knee, just a bone bruise.

ice grillin you

crazy how you can get a bone bruise by your knee hitting itself??

you'd think the bone would have to have contact with something to cause the bruise
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah it is. I've had a few of them over the years. Some are minor but others can feel like your leg is falling off.

MDS

sucks that he is going to miss the west coast swing against la's and jokic but good in the sense that his knee still works and the team doesnt need to commit ritualistic suicide

morey needa make the trade right now for lowry
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

going to be the Tony Bradley game today.

SD

Jo jo turns 27 today

MDS

b2b with the bucks so needed this one

and lo and behold the knicks stink

Geowhizzer