Keeper League 12

Started by Sgt PSN, July 19, 2012, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Wait, there's more than 4 rounds now? WTF?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

rjs246

Quote from: hbionic on August 25, 2012, 03:42:28 PM

Why must I be surrounded by freaking idiots.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

Not everybody can be as smart as your smartypants friends.

I was going to suggest we rotate commish responsibilities yearly, but rjs does such an excellent job, I nominate him commish for life

rjs246

I hate to saddle myself with this bullshtein but it's easier on everyone to keep it with one person. Everyone other than that person of course. And that person is me so I guess I should shut my wordhole. Some day I'll get sick of HB asking how to locate his roster and blow the whole thing up but until then I'm fine with running this stupid shtein.

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

...which is why we love you.

hbionic

Quote from: rjs246 on August 25, 2012, 05:41:52 PM
Quote from: hbionic on August 25, 2012, 03:42:28 PM

Why must I be surrounded by freaking idiots.

But honestly, it's not that absurd a question when you ONLY post the draft order rounds 1-4. No mention of nothing else. I remember there being nothing more than a four rounds or so last season....so be nice.

rjs246

There was a whole comversation about the fact that I posted the first four rounds to reflect the impact of trades.

What was. It discussed is that yahoo requires everyone to have exactly 15 picks so the 8th round is mostly going to be THawk and Sarge taking backup WRs kickers and D.

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

You assume I'm interesting in every single thing you post. Actually, I'm only intersted in about 98% of the stuff you post, the rest is pure bull shtein. That conversation must have landed in that 2%.

rjs246

I don't think you're interesting in every single thing I post because I don't even know what that means.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

is there somewhere to find the keepers on the website?  i'm having trouble finding it if there is
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Tomahawk

Not a real good way that I can tell, but if you click on Players and then change the filter to Keepers, the results will show all players kept.

rjs246

Also if you go to the draft results page you should be able to see all of the keepers I've entered.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

Quote from: rjs246 on August 27, 2012, 10:22:15 AM
Also if you go to the draft results page you should be able to see all of the keepers I've entered.

this is why you're the guy
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.