Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

union in their 2nd playoff game ever tonight
730 espn
@ toronto

sixers - 8
world series - now

#doop
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

epic nadal dmitrov match right now on the leader
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

cant possibly ask for anything better than williams/williams and nadal/federer finals.....except that theyre on at 330am

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its 3am on a weekend...not like you have to work the next day

i thought federer would get smoked but i give him a fighters chance now that he has an extra days rest...is that a new thing?...i thought the semis were always played on the same day...i hate nadal with a passion but this seems unfair to him

MDS

every tournament is different

im sure they set it up that way to sell tickets for each semi, as opposed to putting them together in the same session. the french open/wimbledon are all about tradition and the us open has serena so they dont have to put the men in separate sessions.

and i dont care if its the weekend. im not messing up my finely tuned body clock. 330 is the worst possible time for anything. too late to stay up too early to get up.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 27, 2017, 11:30:18 AM
330 is the worst possible time for anything. too late to stay up too early to get up.

you are like 18 going on 40 and im 40 going on 18...330 is not remotely close to too late to stay up...that said i dont know that im interested enough in the mens to do that...especially after doing it back to back because im all in on the ladies final

MDS

lol pretty much. i cant stay up that late. for the mens i might wake up at 700 and see if its still going. thats the most i can do.

im more interested in the mens final...this is the last nadal/federer match of consequence. i cant imagine both will play in another final together. the williams one is cool and all but serena is going to mop the floor with her.

ice grillin you

mens tennis is so boring...they played five sets today and there was ONE return winner

ice grillin you

we are only an hour a way.......whos up?

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

serena should dominate but maybe she acquiesces to her blood

phattymatty

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 27, 2017, 11:40:36 AM
that said i dont know that im interested enough in the mens to do that...especially after doing it back to back because im all in on the ladies final especially after doing it back to back because im all in on the ladies final

nothing more true has ever been spoken....hopefully ill catch the last couple sets of roger if he doesnt get swept