Around The NFL - 2008

Started by Diomedes, January 21, 2008, 08:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

methdeez

Do we need to wait 5 years to nominate him for the hall of most overated?
I used to get so burned up when he would win the Pro-bowl spot for FB every year.

You can't be a FB if you never block!
At least not since the 70's when somehow the position got changed around!

rjs246

There was always so much vitriol towards Alstott for making the pro bowl, but it wasn't his fault that he made it and he was the type of complementary running back that I always wished the Eagles had. Was he a fullback? No. was he a pro-bowl calibre running back? No. But he did what he did very well. Don't hate.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

methdeez

Did you just tell me not to hate?
I think you are on the wrong board.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

phattymatty

PhillyGirl

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs07/news/story?id=3214310

Brady doesn't practice...again.

If the Giants win the Super Bowl, I'll  :boom
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Father Demon

I want the Giants to win.  Not because they're like good or anything, but I've decided that ruining perfection is so much more fun - and universally celebrated - than putting up with Eli having a ring.  Even with a ring, he still has the same old nose.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Diomedes

I can handle New England winning much better than New York. 

Unstoppable, Eli Manning is.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I hope Brady doesn't play and his backup comes in and still throws seven touchdowns.

farg the Giants.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Father Demon on January 26, 2008, 01:49:43 AM
I want the Giants to win.  Not because they're like good or anything, but I've decided that ruining perfection is so much more fun - and universally celebrated - than putting up with Eli having a ring.  Even with a ring, he still has the same old nose.

You don't really mean that. 

QB Eagles

PoopyfaceMcGee