Week Eight - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 26, 2023, 08:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 29, 2023, 04:46:31 PMCuzzo likely snapped his Achilles. Textbook video of planted foot and the calf ripple.

donezo

PhillyPhreak54

Peak Raiders and Jimmy G

Defense forces a Detroit fumble on the Lions 30.

Jimmy throws a hot air balloon to the end zone and is picked off.

MDS

besides me is there anyone coasting on being a handsome white guy more than jimmy g

hes been terrible for his entire career yet, here we are
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Drafted off Brady's success

He probably picked up Brady's unwanted ladies too

PhillyPhreak54

I think the Lions OC is on the under.

Wtf with these play calls

PhillyPhreak54

Again. This dude is trying to be too cute

They walk down the field. 2nd and 1 inside the 5. And he tries to run some wide motion WR pass. St Brown should've thrown it but he ate it. 9yd loss.

Every wide play they've tried; end around galore - have been snuffed out. Raiders can't stop the pass but this guy keeps running tricky shtein

PhillyPhreak54

That pick by Goff may be the worst this year

Good lord man.

75yd TD by pick artist Peters

PhillyPhreak54

And now Detroit fumbles inside the three

Man oh man they continue to shoot themselves in the foot

Why they keep being cute in that area I don't know.

MDS

there is no way that dude wasnt down...ridiculous but ya boy need the lions to lose for survivor
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

They can lose by 1 and that way I cash a teaser. Or Goff throws another TD (not to the Raiders)

MDS

mcdaniels and jimmy g belong in the cfl...absolute garbage

PhillyPhreak54

Man for real.

That miss there to Davante should be an arrest-able offense. Holy shtein that's bad

But the Lions too. This should be 47-3 but they've dicked around and made a ton of mistakes too.

PhillyPhreak54

If I'm Adams I sit next to Little Al on the plane and demand a trade.

Playing for this franchise will ruin him

MDS

bills, ravens, cowboys are the 3 teams coming to mind that could really use him and get to a different level with him. i hope its not dallas, but hed be perfect for them.

if im davante i demand one...hes still in his prime, getting wasted on this slop

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah and that's the guy that can get Jerry to move on. See Joey Galloway and Roy Williams.

Hope it doesn't happen

But hey we get mooooar Josh and Jimmy in two weeks on SNF! Against Zach Wilson.