Week Eight - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 26, 2023, 08:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Bills and Bucs tonight.

Let's see if the Bills are still on the struggle bus.

Not a great schedule this week.

Rams/Cowboys
Bengals/Niners

Those are the marquee games. Sunday night is the Bears at Chargers and Monday is Raiders at Lions.

Have a feeling the Broncos may give KC a game though.

MDS

me and my tv nerd discord could not believe this bears/chargers game wasnt flexed out

eagles/wash and seattle/cleveland were major improvements and available to be moved.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

For Seattle's glorious throwbacks at minimum should get them National time.

Hell Rams/Cowboys makes sense too.

Instead we get to see Tyson Bagent and D'Onta Foreman.

Look at the Bucs! Come on and knock the Bills off

PhillyPhreak54

And then they let Buffalo walk right down the field

MDS

i am once again going to try to get j to understand the flex rules

they only under extreme circumstances take cbs or fox's best games. each network gets to keep their top 1pm and main 425 game. the rest of the card is available. maybe they didnt want to put the eagles on b2b weeks, or force them to be flexed twice (their game against seattle has SNF written all over it). i figure cle/sea wasnt taken because it wouldve screwed the LA market out of the main 425 and that matchup wouldnt have been a ratings boost, even if it was a better on paper matchup.

either way, we got a stinker. ill still watch it. i have a problem.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'll watch too. And hope it's a blowout so I can go to sleep early.

Bucs offense has died. Need Turnover Josh to serve another one up

PhillyPhreak54

17 play 92 yard hurry up drive. Lol

PhillyPhreak54

Forecast for Sunday's Chiefs-Broncos game in Denver calls for a high of 29 degrees, a low of 13, with 6-14 inches of snow, per the National Weather Service.

PhillyPhreak54

This Jets and Giants game is so bad it's good

And Titans maybe found a QB wow

PhillyPhreak54

Jets and Giants are a combined 3/36 on 3rd downs

Tommy DeVito is QBing the Giants bc Taylor went down early

MDS

cbs philly dumped out of the nyg/nyj game to get to cin/sf which is...not supposed to happen

you only leave the 1pm to get to a 425 if its your home team

QB Eagles

Danny Dimes, Danny DeVito, makes no difference.

MDS

after 3 plays in the sf/cin game, they cut back without explanation to the end of the ny game. seems like it was an issue from national hq, not a kyw thing. other markets were taken out, too.

it was a bad game but cbs messed up here one way or another

PhillyPhreak54

Missed a beautiful Giants loss.

Speaking of beaut's - the Seahawks throwbacks are clean.

PhillyPhreak54

Who ya got in the bullet lil guy