Week Seventeen - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 29, 2022, 09:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Niners to OT thanks to giving up an amazing catch to Davante and then Gould missing a gimme 41yd FG.

Cuzzo's 12-4 Vikes now have a point differential of -19

PhillyPhreak54

And Bosa walks the LT into Stidham to force a wobbler that is picked and almost returned.

Niners will win

MDS

huge tv weekend looming in the nfc: sf/gb, min/nyg, tb/dal are the projected matchups
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

It would be nice if PIT can win this one for me

PhillyPhreak54

How that was called in that situation I don't know. What another disgusting miss for officiating. Cam Heyward did not commit a foul.

But after a stop and forcing a FG in 3rd and 16 they flag him for unnecessary roughness. He did nothing.

First down.

Ravens TD

PhillyPhreak54

The 12-4 Vikes are merely a 1 point favorite going into the finale against the 3-13 Bears

MDS

49ers with a free win vs arizona, so the expectation is they use the game as a bye or start benching people once the niners have a big lead

minnesota - giants is a toss up and its very real the giants come to the linc in the divisional
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

It amazes me that Andrews gets as open as he does. He's literally their only receiving threat. Yet he catches everything

PhillyPhreak54

That was scary.

Bills DB Damar Hamlin tackled Tee Higgins and when he got up he was wobbly and just collapsed. The cart is out for him.

Second Bills DB to leave in the 1Q with a concussion.

PhillyPhreak54

Ambulance on the field and the shot of Josh Allen says it all

Man that is not good

PhillyPhreak54

If it was revealed they had to do CPR I wouldn't be shocked....judging in the players reactions

Geowhizzer

Yeah... seeing multiple NFLers with tears in their eyes, can't be good.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah they're doing CPR

Holy shtein

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 02, 2023, 09:04:01 PM
If it was revealed they had to do CPR I wouldn't be shocked....judging in the players reactions

You called it.  Prayers for the guy.

MDS

is this the last football game ever