2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuoteSo Taguchi's wife, Emiko, a Japanese TV host fluent in English, spoke for everyone when she said: "Let's get drunk tonight!"

TPIWWP

SunMo

pretty sure I can't believe i'm not going to the parade
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

pretty sure i cant believe i just got up before 1100 on a friday OH WAIT A fargING PARADE
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on October 31, 2008, 08:40:37 AM
pretty sure I can't believe i'm not going to the parade

Whoa.  Closing a deal today?

That sucks.  I could not NOT go if I lived up there.  It took begging, pleading, and bribing from my wife to stop me from going today as it is.

BigEd76

there were already a million people along the route at 10am

Rome

My buddy Joe left Sea Isle at 7:00 and got to Lindenwold in 50 minutes.  He got on pretty quickly but said the line to go over was at 5 blocks and counting when he got on the train.

PS: I hate all of you who are there right now.  HATE.

SunMo

i had a friend who went to the Lansdale Septa station to take th regional rail down at 8am, it's at 11:30 they texted me saying that they still hadn't gotten on a train and they were bailing
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

this is so cool!  i have a meeting in one hour but i'm about to call them and say "stuck in traffic".

Don Ho

Wheels on one of the floats!   :-D

cool, calm and collect.  C'mon Wheels, let's see it!

Don Ho

god i hope they show a clip of Wheels Caveman Dance on the big screen during the celebration.

Don Ho

Quote from: Don Ho on October 31, 2008, 03:21:15 PM
god i hope they show a clip of Wheels Caveman Dance on the big screen during the celebration.

they did it.  that was my xmas gift this year!  :yay