The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

morey is hopefully smarter than me so he won't but they gotta figure out this ben situation sooner rather than later.  what a not fun team to watch play basketball.

I don't think I'm exaggerating that they are probably a play in team in the east right now.  kinda depressing watching some of the other east squads - Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, shtein even the Wiz right now - they all have 3-4 guys who could go off at any minute.  We have Jo and farging Seth curry who could get hot every now and then. 

Tobias is putting up almost triple double every night and I still barely even remember him being out there.

phattymatty

does anyone know if McGinnis was offered the tv gig?  Man it would be so nice.

MDS

teams dont hire 60 year olds to be their broadcasters
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on October 30, 2021, 08:17:05 PM
does anyone know if McGinnis was offered the tv gig?  Man it would be so nice.

Quote from: TAFKASD on October 24, 2021, 11:28:05 PM
I love her enthusiasm and overall she's a fine announcer. It's a hard transition from Zum. Was listening to Mcginnis Friday...guess he didn't want the spot because he's such a damn good announcer "are you kidding me"

Don't know but he's outstanding

Fully expecting a playoff level choke here

Geowhizzer

Maxey's having fun tonight.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

https://twitter.com/4eversasha_/status/1455176524416655366 20

boing.

they're going to have a retro spectrum floor this week also.  look's so hottt.

ice grillin you

I have to say that was an impressive win....no Ben jo or Toby

seven doods in double digits
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Heckuva win tonight.

The Dummond and Niang show. I was worried about Drummond but he's been a good piece so far

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

I cried just a little.  made the wife watch this as that was the Sixers logo from my childhood and early Doug Collins and my all time favorite philly athlete (next to Garry Maddox. Willie Montanez, Carmichael, Bergey, Seth) - GEORGE McGINNIS.

Guess what Uncle Don has on his xmas list?

Thanks SD!!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.