The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

motherfarger

I just turned the goddamn thing on after listening on the radio on the way home

Seriously?

SD

Embarrassing possessions down the stretch. What a letdown after a well played game.

Geowhizzer

Eagles_Legendz

at what point does the coach have a responsibility to make sure the team is actually running plays down the stretch

phattymatty

that was so philly.

i walked in the door up by 8 with less than 3 min. and i knew they were going to blow it.

i mean it's nice that they should have beaten the rockets but god damn that was an ugly two minutes.

phattymatty

did they even try a two pointer in the last 3 min?

SD

The second to last possession there were a bunch of open looks but nobody wanted to take the shot,  so the ball eventually made it out to Reddick for a 3 with 1 second on the shot clock

phattymatty

Actually that play was the only one in the last three minutes that was ok.

MDS

what a terrible organization
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

the young guys arent ready to win yet...but JJ has to hit that three...it was as wide open as you can get in perfect rhythm and he missed it...thats precisely what they have him here for...would have been game over

also ben simmons inability to shoot hurt them late...he didnt even glance at the hoop off the pnr on that one late possession

they are close to being a competent team they just need to grow up...hopefully you see that slowly happen this year but it might not be until next year...young teams in the nba generally suck....also their three losses with embiid have been against two of the top 3 seeds in the east and the 2 or 3 seed in the west....hasnt been the easiest schedule
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i agree with all of that but good coaching, play calling, etc. is supposed to win you a few of these. i know he's had trash to work with but brett has literally never won the sixers a game because of something he did.

it's nice that they should have won though.

ice grillin you

honestly a minuscule % of all the nba coaches in the history of the league have ever been the reason their team has won a game....the other 99% have the best players...i dont wanna say coaches dont matter but their worth is way overvalued in a sport that only has 5 players per team on the floor

if the sixers have james harden or even eric gorden on that pnr BB called maybe they make it and the sixers win....instead the sixers have a PG who cant shoot outside of the lane and didnt even look at the basket....then made a terrible pass to jerryd bayless who is pure farging garbage

its not like dantoni was scheming up beautiful late game sets....he had harden and gordon making plays....gordon makes a clutch shot at the end to win JJ reddick doesnt...thats not brett brown or mike dantoni

i dont know ultimately if BB will be a championship coach but i do know that if and when two or three of the young guys become all nba players brett brown will be a "great" coach

phattymatty

bb didn't even seem annoyed afterwards. just another teaching moment for the young guys. the 1,245th of the last four years.

ice grillin you