Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on September 12, 2007, 09:26:38 PM
it's still the old ups info from when they sent me the empty box
thats weird, did you buy the warranty from Microsoft or are you just using the standard one?  that might be why, but then again, my order could be all farged up
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

i'm using the standard one...like i said, my status right now is 'Device Received at Service Center' so i'm sure it's being worked on somewhere.  they might try to fix this one, since i wasn't getting the red rings, it was only freezing on me, who knows.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

mussa

i havn't died once in bioshock. im at fort frolic and am playing it on easy. i havn't even come close to dying. i rule.

so how close am i to finishing the game?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

The BIGSTUD

about 65% through I'd say. You still got a bit of ways to go.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on September 12, 2007, 09:36:01 PM
i'm using the standard one...like i said, my status right now is 'Device Received at Service Center' so i'm sure it's being worked on somewhere.  they might try to fix this one, since i wasn't getting the red rings, it was only freezing on me, who knows.
Now the site is saying no pending repair, which i think means they gave me a refurb. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: mussa on September 13, 2007, 12:47:53 AM
i havn't died once in bioshock. im at fort frolic and am playing it on easy. i havn't even come close to dying. i rule.

I played it on easy to see the alternate ending, its really too easy. I know you rented it and don't have the time to sit there and beat it on medium but its definitely worth picking it up and trying it on a harder level, really makes you play your ammunition the right way and learn what plasmids to use.

Seabiscuit36

SunMo

i'm not enough of a loser

Seabiscuit36

SunMo

mussa

Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 13, 2007, 08:30:24 AM
Quote from: mussa on September 13, 2007, 12:47:53 AM

I played it on easy to see the alternate ending, its really too easy. I know you rented it and don't have the time to sit there and beat it on medium but its definitely worth picking it up and trying it on a harder level, really makes you play your ammunition the right way and learn what plasmids to use.

yea i figured that too. i mean i havn't even died yet, ha. i dn't care though, i just want to see whats around the next corner, its so fun.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

called xbox, they said that my 360 should be repaired in 7-10 days, and that it was just received yesterday  :boom

Diomedes

Is the PS3 suffering such recall/quality problems?  Perhaps the rush to market by Microsoft/caution to market by Sony wasn't the slam dunk win for Microsoft afterall?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5

The PS3 has no such issues, their biggest problem is they priced their console at $600 - which is ridiculous - and their gaming library sucks. Most people would rather deal with a faulty system that costs less and has a great gaming library. PS3 tried to trojan horse too much junk into their console while taking a $240 loss on every system hoping that Blu Ray sales would make up the difference (they haven't even come close). Their sales have been so poor their CFO has said they haven't taken as big of a loss as thought because their systems aren't selling. The PS3 is a disaster, Lair was supposed to be their first big title but it got bad reviews, then it was released and those poor reviews were confirmed.