PhillyPhreak54

Monk having a way different game this time around

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

this is where cbb is a travesty....you need to be able to advance the ball here....not being able to takes so much away from the game

ice grillin you

such a good play not to touch that.....every instinct in your body is to grab the ball and he pulled away from it perfectly

MDS

if he touches that don't the .3 come off and it ends?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

not automatically but yeah possibly...also unlikely but maybe he touches it and deflects it to a Kentucky player who quickly shoots..but either way to stop yourself in mid reach from touching it knowing no one was behind you is pretty impressive

MDS

theres no way it can deflect off someone and someone then can shoot it in .3 seconds
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

have a chance for a tip at least...not touching it ends the game....either way its kind of not the point...its crazy that everything in his body wanted to touch the ball and he somehow pulled back....never happens

phattymatty

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 25, 2017, 10:55:31 PM
Oh, and Patrick Ewing's name is popping up as a candidate for Georgetown.  That'd be cool to see.   

Oof no it wouldn't. Time for Gtown to step away from the JT shadow, and I love the guy.  But JT3 was turrble.

I hear they're talking to Mike Brey though, that would be maybe too drastic give his Dematha ties but I wouldn't hate it.

MDS

deadspin story i read today detailed the history of jt and some high school coach in murlind he hated....then at the end it said brey isnt going

phattymatty

some high school coach. that's adorable.

MDS

yea i know hes some legend in dc hoops circles but i legit could care less

if its not philly hoops then it can burn

phattymatty

mickey d's game tonight. watch lonnie walker from reading, he's actually my buddy's nephew and took the state title with reading this year. super nice kid too.