The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 14, 2010, 03:50:54 PM
Quote from: KDS on January 14, 2010, 12:20:17 PM
for some reason ive found cataldi more bearable recently. eskin, though, is just about as bad as it gets--both humanity wise and on radio.

Because he's the father of the McNabb hate and you're one of his followers now.

lets sign him to a 3 year extension so we can go 10-6 and never win a superbowl!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

MDS

nfc title game last night was the most viewed non super bowl tv event since the seinfeld finale

best title game since 97 49ers/packers game

over 65% of new orleans market watched it

though, more people were watching extreme makeover in buffalo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

screamin A is back with the Inquirer as a general columnist

ice grillin you

because of everyone being snowed in the game got a higher rating in DC than it did in indianapolis

and the google love story ad was bar far the best one last night
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

followed by the kid slapping his mom's date and the bud lite guy telling the hot book club chick to read him some words
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i missed the kid slapping one

Diomedes

how could you?  it was black folk and everything
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

ice grillin you

MDS

ice grillin you

amid reports direct tv was going to scoop him up berman resigned with espn

Sgt PSN

i don't think espn.com has enough ad space dedicated to avatar yet. 

Diomedes

don't buy Avatar...the disc they are releasing now has nothing on it but the movie.  no special features, no making-of, no nothing.  just the movie. 

they figure they can sell it to people twice...now in the a la carte version, and at Christmas with all the normal add ons.

dirtbags

Sgt PSN

didn't plan on buying it anyway since i don't really buy dvds, but that is some pretty shady stuff.  i just find it disgusting how much ad space has given up on their main page to pimp a product.  farging whores.