the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

lol ferrer is the best one outside the big 4...supposedly

just knowing the way tennis works you have levels for players. murray fed joker nadal are 1's and there is a ridiculous drop the 2's where ferrer, del potro, tsonga are. smaller drop to the 3's where the dude from last night and this amaringo dude are. for +375 its not a terrible risk.

in retrospect i should have taken serena to win the tourney. she wont drop a set let alone lose.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i know ferrer....have no clue who amaringo is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

just call him aramingo and pretend hes straight ne...like he hangs with sd and goes to steves...like your cousin mikey him knows from back in the day...like he goes to my cousin the dentist on fankford
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

typical ex pwt cant show respect

you know this match wont even be on. its on the 2nd court and serena is on the 1st. espn is showing the big titted black lady.

ice grillin you

andy murray has to be on right?....him nd serena both go off at 1?

who is this little ho in the yellow

MDS

no clue

the black chick is fine though. i mean she aint serena but yea.

i think their plan is to show serena with cuts to murray, then when serena wins go full murray, then go fed.

i think full murray on espn3

ice grillin you

most of the reason i made the bet was thinking murray was gonna be prime time at 1

MDS

1) serena

2) he cant go on until i think this tsonga match is done

drink up yougin

ice grillin you

what!?!?!?!

tsonga match has another hour or so left

MDS

no im wrong

hes on after this match between shanequa and eurotrash

MDS

i have no idea if this is smart but i just put some $ down on christoph waltz to win best supporting actor at +350

my guess is tlj's grumpy attitude wears on the academy...psh's movie is ice cold...waltz becomes the favorite. im guessing that number will go down. i might be dead wrong, of course.

ice grillin you

ddl is going to win but i think you got a good number

MDS

thats best actor...hes a lock there and its a pointless bet

im talking supporting. thats wide open. so is best actress. i have no read on that yet. im guessing the academy will punish chastain for the torture stuff.

ice grillin you

oh duh supporting actor....i can read

i cant believe anyone is +350...but i still wouldnt have done it...no way chris waltz wins two statues in four years

i think tommy lee jones wins....liberal hollywood has to worship his character...but it should be psh in a rout