Freddie, where art thou?

Started by RomeyRome, October 01, 2004, 05:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RomeyRome

I tease you sometimes about Hollywood not comin here PG, but I'm just messin around.  It's cool that you got that set up and had him even one time.  Just curious to know if you've heard anything from him.

Sgt PSN

Gotta admit, I'm a bit curious as to if/when he's going to come back around.  Have you heard from him lately?   ???

MDS

Isn't goin be odd answering the preseason questions? Like about Hugh coming back.....Freddie bailed, but it was cool the one time.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

He better post this week since he'll be off for 7 days...  >:(

Zanshin

PhillyGirl

Look, a lot of stuff has gone on....stuff from the hurricanes in florida has farged up things for him and his friend (who is my contact to Freddie). I'll do my best, but don't get on my farging case on this...some things are more important.  >:(
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

I don't think anyone's getting on your case.....just looking for updates.  I, as well as quite a few other posters I imagine, have a lot of good questions for Freddie.  And since the Ask Freddie Forum is open randomly, it'd be nice to get an idea when he'll be on or when the forum will be open so we can ask The People's Champ a few questions. 

MDS

How is Freddie goin answer a question about "the battle for the #2 WR spot"?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

GoinLong

I don't know, but he's gotten alot more serious in his responses to the media ever since TO came aboard. When asked about the team's performance today, he said that the team has yet to develop "the killer instinct".
The house was built by players like  ,  [Joyner], [Brown], [Simmons]," he says. "They set that legacy of Eagles defense, then passed it on to us and we built from it. Now, it's their turn to uphold the reputation."- TV

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: GoinLong on October 03, 2004, 09:29:20 PM
I don't know, but he's gotten alot more serious in his responses to the media ever since TO came aboard. When asked about the team's performance today, he said that the team has yet to develop "the killer instinct".

Which is a wonderfully honest answer...one that we don't seem to get from anybody else.

BigEd76

Quote from: Zanshin on October 03, 2004, 08:01:35 PM
...or what?  lol.

or I'm gonna...... >:( ....um....  ??? .....not watch the Eagles on Sunday!  >:(  :paranoid

JTrotterFan

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 03, 2004, 08:23:28 PM
Look, a lot of stuff has gone on....stuff from the hurricanes in florida has farged up things for him and his friend (who is my contact to Freddie). I'll do my best, but don't get on my farging case on this...some things are more important.  >:(

Yeah...don't get your thong in a bunch!   ;) 

Guess that'd be kind tough?!   :-D
2004 NFC Champion Philadelphia Eagles!!

RomeyRome

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 03, 2004, 08:23:28 PM

slow down, just asking for the latest, not getting on anyones case. ::) ;D

MDS

PoopyfaceMcGee