Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Dear Ryan Howard,

You make 25 million dollars... PLEAAAAASEEEEEE.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Strike 3 my ass.

Crowd A+

Bums F-

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

that was....so close. too close to take.

choke is the choke.

but bottom line giants were the better team. they deserved to win. point blank. no doubt.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Can't wait to see how awesome the ratings are for this World Series.

Oh, and this thread should be LOCKED.

Don Ho

I feel for Madson.  Yes he gave it up but this offense was beyond pathetic.  It's all on them.  Choke is officially the most over rated player in baseball. Victorino is officially the dumbest player in baseball.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

I dont have the heart to recap this game right now. Just sick to my stomach.

Who knows if they'll get there again....ugh.

But one thing is definite: the Phillies of our youths are back. That's why 2008 needs to keep feeling good. It's probably all we're gonna have.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

GeneralZOD

Wow.  The game's biggest stage - bottom of 9th, full count; every baseball player dreams about being in a position like this.  Ryan Howard decides to crap out like McNabb in the Super Bowl.  Only in Philadelphia.  Money well spent Amaro...
CF Record Holder - Oldest User With Least Amount of Posts

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 23, 2010, 11:42:16 PM
that was....so close. too close to take.

choke is the choke.

but bottom line giants were the better team. they deserved to win. point blank. no doubt.

Todd,  well said.  The better team won.  Bochey managed like a genius.  Look at tonight, once Lincucum got in trouble he got him out of there.  Giants deserved it.  They stepped up.

Surprisingly not as pissed as I thought I'd be throwing shtein.

PhillyPhreak54

Ryan Howard, he of a $25M paycheck, had 0 RBI.

ZERO

And he struck out looking.

They should have won that goddamn game.

Stupid mistakes. farg Victorino and Francisco. farg them all

MDS

Quote from: GeneralZOD on October 23, 2010, 11:47:18 PM
Wow.  The game's biggest stage - bottom of 9th, full count; every baseball player dreams about being in a position like this.  Ryan Howard decides to crap out like McNabb in the Super Bowl.  Only in Philadelphia.  Money well spent Amaro...

he cant be mcnabb cause he has a ring

but that was a 100% mcnabb moment. as close as that pitch was and as much as it might have been a ball it was too damn close to take. farging awful. choke might never live that one down.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

dont worry guys, theres always andy reid

hes great in games leading up the the championship

PhillyPhreak54

I cannot get over how awful they looked tonight.

Unbelievable.

You know what?

Sign Werth and trade Vic.