Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 06, 2010, 08:00:40 PM
actually it wasnt showing real life...it was getting walked around the bases...and when a pitcher is that bad the last thing you do is try and take a chance early in the game and give him a free out

i know it was a terrible decision to send hof, but the least you could is be happy

Quote from: LBIggle on September 06, 2010, 08:02:23 PM
ok oswalt, knock it the farg off now, icehole.

no, hes not going to give up 1 run over 7 innings every start. sorry for him not being bob gibson or pedro martinez.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

LBIggle

or adalberto mendez.

Quote from: KDS on September 06, 2010, 08:05:46 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 06, 2010, 08:00:40 PM
actually it wasnt showing real life...it was getting walked around the bases...and when a pitcher is that bad the last thing you do is try and take a chance early in the game and give him a free out

i know it was a terrible decision to send hof, but the least you could is be happy

Quote from: LBIggle on September 06, 2010, 08:02:23 PM
ok oswalt, knock it the farg off now, icehole.

no, hes not going to give up 1 run over 7 innings every start. sorry for him not being bob gibson or pedro martinez.

yeah.. there is a thing called momentum in a game.  therefore when they score the runs does actually matter.  glad we had this chat.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Oswalt already up to 72 pitches.  This will be interesting.

MDS

it will be interesting to see him pitch 6 innings?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

it will be interesting to see if the bullpen can hold them off because the offense is done scoring for the evening
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

you are creeping on sarge territory my friend

Sgt PSN

MDS

no hes starting to get as awful as youve been as of late

i think you might be worse than cole now and that says it all

Rome

did you idiots just see the hottie dancing with the phanatic on the dugout?

holy shtein.

BigEd76

Werth will be switching to Bora$ soon

(and he's missing from the starting lineup again tonight)

MDS

i guess manuel has joined the i hate jayson werth club

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 07, 2010, 03:50:28 PM
Werth will be switching to Bora$ soon

(and he's missing from the starting lineup again tonight)

that isn't going to bother the steinbrenners.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome