Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

BigEd76

heh....btw sorry about not catching up today.  We were in K2 and everyone got caught up in the soccer game (they put an antenna on a 40" and ran it from a car battery), and I looked for your group but didn't see it.

Todd, your pals at BSG.  I forget which one missed ya though.  I forgot half the names after they said hello....

SD

eh I didn't go, my backs all farged up. I'm on painkillers and can barely walk Dude with the bus didn't drive it because it didn't pass inspection.

MDS

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 26, 2010, 10:48:27 PM
heh....btw sorry about not catching up today.  We were in K2 and everyone got caught up in the soccer game (they put an antenna on a 40" and ran it from a car battery), and I looked for your group but didn't see it.

Todd, your pals at BSG.  I forget which one missed ya though.  I forgot half the names after they said hello....

what a letdown of a story

i care more about sb's beach stories than that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Are you able to read BSG or did they block you completely?  karn got tossed and almost thrown in jail.  Fun times.

MDS

i occasionally check back in but havent posted there in 4 years

wait karn was kicked out of the game and almost put in jail? his shtein comes up on my fb feed and he is in the top 10 of strangest people ive ever come across in my life
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

yea, if you can read over there, check out the BSG at CBP ROLL CALL topic.  He got thrown out for touching the women in front of him and had to be taken home by the reverend and his wife, and he was yelling F**K during the ride home cause he had to piss...

MDS

good god what a lightweight/weirdo

who gets piss drunk around message boards "friends" oh wait

BigEd76

and for some reason he showed up wearing an Atlanta Hawks hat

PhillyPhreak54

What the hell are you two talking about?

A weirdo tossed, and driven home by a reverend, for touching chicks?

MDS

its best to ignore this conversation

BigEd76

so Cole sucked ass huh

and they lost another game to the Braves.  BUMS.

trying to distract Jay...ha

PhillyPhreak54

lol

Has anyone noticed Victorino's batting average lately?

Don Ho

Quote from: KDS on June 26, 2010, 08:10:50 PM
Get mad at the prolonged slumps or awful losses.

Oh, we will.  Rest assured we will get real mad.  Kinda like, well kinda like the first three weeks of June.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on June 27, 2010, 05:14:26 AM
Quote from: KDS on June 26, 2010, 08:10:50 PM
Get mad at the prolonged slumps or awful losses.

Oh, we will.  Rest assured we will get real mad.  Kinda like, well kinda like the first three weeks of June.

ha...except the lil had a daily temper tantrum directed at all of us for about 99% of that stretch...so really you cant even get upset at prolonged slumps
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous