Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

LBIggle

you two should hate farg each other.

Munson

I'd like to hate farg your dusty muffin
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

LBIggle

LBIggle

Quote from: KDS on May 09, 2010, 03:43:36 PM
he is not nor was ever the ace

hes a 2/3 and he pitched like it

lower your expectations and you wont cry like little bitches over a mediocre outing in may

duh. 

the expectations going into the start of the '09 season was that he would make the next step into being a shut down, full fledged ace.  the team, the fans, and the vagina himself all felt that way.  his performance since then has been just bad.  and really, i don't care what he does in the regular season if he replicates another '08 post season.  but if he can't win a minimal pressure game against a division rival in may against a team that hasn't been hitting shtein, then we'll be "crying like little bitches" just like we are now come october.

BigEd76

gonna miss Ubaldo in this next series and Gallardo in the weekend one with the 70s/80s powder blue throwbacks

and here's this year's holiday hat, following the navy and red ones from the last two years:

PhillyGirl

Cannot wait to see the powder blues.  :yay
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

they need to be the color of the day uniforms.  or not exist at all.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 09, 2010, 11:11:34 PM
Cannot wait to see the powder blues.  :yay

Still one of my favorite Philadelphia sports team uniforms ever.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

shorebird

I  like the hat, and always liked the phillies logo. My son has also, and used to come home with all kinds of hats and shirts when he'd go to the land of no sales tax, Delaware.

Rome

SD

It looks like a knock off they'd sell outside the stadium for $5

PhillyGirl

Quote from: SD on May 10, 2010, 08:51:19 AM
It looks like a knock off they'd sell outside the stadium for $5

haha, exactly.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

charlie

Quote from: LBIggle on May 09, 2010, 10:34:29 PM
Quote from: KDS on May 09, 2010, 03:43:36 PM
he is not nor was ever the ace

hes a 2/3 and he pitched like it

lower your expectations and you wont cry like little bitches over a mediocre outing in may

duh. 

the expectations going into the start of the '09 season was that he would make the next step into being a shut down, full fledged ace.  the team, the fans, and the vagina himself all felt that way.  his performance since then has been just bad.  and really, i don't care what he does in the regular season if he replicates another '08 post season.  but if he can't win a minimal pressure game against a division rival in may against a team that hasn't been hitting shtein, then we'll be "crying like little bitches" just like we are now come october.

This just in... pitchers give up runs once in a while.