Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

How it goes is a poor lying ho named mary gets knocked up, yada yada yada, 30 years later a bunch of lunatics mistake her kid for the son of god, kill him, blame the jews, then a number of years later baseball is invented.

That's how it works
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Sounds like her and Todd have a lot in common.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Halladay threw 118 pitches today and 88 for strikes.  The latter has to be some sort of record.

LBIggle

why yes roy halladay.. i will have your babies.

PhillyGirl

Why is Hamels pitching Monday instead of tomorrow on national TV vs. Santana?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

I love his mentality about finishing games.  30 years ago, it wasn't that unusual.  Unfortunately, now it is.

Maybe he can have one of his testicles transplanted into Hamels, since he seems to have at least one extra.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 01, 2010, 09:34:06 PM

because he last pitched on wednesday
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 01, 2010, 09:34:06 PM

Why subject a national audience to the awfulness that is Cole Hamels?  The pain and suffering that comes with watching him pitch is something only to be experienced by Phillies fans....not the entire country. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Right, Moyer should put in at least 5 good innings.  He'll give up at least 4-5 runs in one inning, though.  Can't win 'em all!

SD

Quote from: FastFreddie on May 02, 2010, 07:54:57 AM
Right, Moyer should put in at least 5 good innings.  He'll give up at least 4-5 runs in one inning, though.  Can't win 'em all!

I'm going tonight and commented the above to my buddy. I hope it's not some boring ass game where Santana completely shuts down the Phils and Moyer pitches well except for the 4th where he surrenders 5 thus making it a 5-0 game.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Games like that are why baby Jesus invented beer.

SD