Spads and his "articles".

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, September 28, 2006, 12:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we never mention Spads name or one of his articles ever again?

Yes.
3 (18.8%)
No.
4 (25%)
I like the smell of gasoline.
9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: October 03, 2006, 12:42:06 PM

PhillyPhanInDC

If you voted "no", punch yourself in the dick.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

mpmcgraw

rjs246

I voted no because I haven't had a good self-administered dick punching in a while. Plus, in spite of my hatred for him, his articles give me a lot to complain about with their endless front-office-head-coach-all-players-are-awesome penis licking.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

QB Eagles

Making fun of Spads is a hell of a lot more fun than talking about the Phillies.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: rjs246 on September 29, 2006, 12:16:51 AM
I voted no because I haven't had a good self-administered dick punching in a while. Plus, in spite of my hatred for him, his articles give me a lot to complain about with their endless front-office-head-coach-all-players-are-awesome penis licking.

After abusing your own junk, you should now be made to lick the boo boo. Or at least make an attempt while wearing a Sean Taylor jersey......then post the process on YouTube, and talk about your feelings on GroupHug.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

mpmcgraw

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 29, 2006, 12:24:06 AM
Making fun of Spads is a hell of a lot more fun than talking about the Phillies.
Quote from: rjs246 on September 29, 2006, 12:47:33 AM
A farging men

Agreed.  Let's talk about something interesting like Westbrook's injury history.