This Is Gonna Suck: 2016 Phillies Season Thread

Started by MDS, April 04, 2016, 04:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on June 29, 2016, 06:38:28 AM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 28, 2016, 11:04:04 PM
This may be the most stupid team (baseball-wise) in major league history.

Definitely the worst baserunning team in the history of the MLB

I second that.  Not sure who is watching but WTF was Juan thinking sending Galvis home?  He was out the minute his foot left third.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Blanco confirming the stupidity of this team.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

17 hits today.  Bullpen looked like dick but Eflin settled down after rough first.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 29, 2016, 07:30:00 PM
Showing some grit lately eh, lil guy?

they won a few games so you emerged from your homer bunker to boast

gonna build a wall around that bunker and YOURE gonna pay for it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

ill take nick will, jp, jakey, alfaro and cuzzo....you get burjos, galvis, hernandez, rupp and the corpse of jimmy rollins

leggo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

go team

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

I never thought Rupp would amount to much but he's really developing into a nice player

Rome

Trade him immediately.  He will NEVER be worth more and they have about 50 catchers in the system.  Do it now.