Bullpen good no more  :-[

Should've left Nola in

PhillyPhreak54

Yes!

Good job by choke to draw the walk and then Goeddel gaps one

Burriss almost farged that easy ass run up. Nice slide, dope

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

I know it's Miami, Florida sun, beaches, outdoors, lot's of things to do but you have the hottest team in baseball and maybe it's just the acoustics on my MLB TV feed but Marlins Park has sounded like a morgue all series.  Any one give a shtein down there?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Nicely done, back to back doubles.  Burriss looked like "WTF am I supposed to do" when he headed towards home. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on May 08, 2016, 03:50:56 PM
I know it's Miami, Florida sun, beaches, outdoors, lot's of things to do but you have the hottest team in baseball and maybe it's just the acoustics on my MLB TV feed but Marlins Park has sounded like a morgue all series.  Any one give a shtein down there?

It was about as empty as it sounded last night.  Lower deck between 1/3 and 1/2 empty per section, and the upper deck completely closed down.

Don Ho

MDS

nola gotta start g1 of the playoff series, right?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Braves coming up too...6 of the next 9? Let's go.

Also 11 one run wins. Crazy

MDS

they are on quite the run....one weekend i kept getting 8s and 7s on 13 and 14.

it was fun!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Back to your blackjack analogies I see

Enjoy the ride and quit being miserable

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

if you read the best fans in baseball twitter feed....minus the racism and homophobia...thats j

the blind homerism, the temper tantrum when something goes wrong, the over excitement at all positives, the irrationality and chest thumping. its all there. j is a cardinals fan. i figured it out.