This Is Gonna Suck: 2016 Phillies Season Thread

Started by MDS, April 04, 2016, 04:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

ice grillin you

why would you squeeze after blanco is gassed from stretching that into a triple...which by the way was great baserunning with one out gives you a chance for the sac fly which is another reason not to squeeze then
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

ice grillin you

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 01, 2016, 05:12:03 PM
why would you squeeze after blanco is gassed from stretching that into a triple...which by the way was great baserunning with one out gives you a chance for the sac fly which is another reason not to squeeze then

bourjos sucks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

so does blanco when he cant breathe

either way much higher % play to hope bourjos puts a ball in play than pray for a successful squeeze

MDS

you and i could score on a squeeze...its all about getting the ball in play, the condition of the runner is secondary

first pitch after a triple with a shtein hitter up was an obvious squeeze spot and the injuns got them. next time do it 1-1 or 2-1.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Six straight.  How is this even possible?  They might be the worst hitting Phillies team of the last 40 years.  Their bullpen is suspect and the starters are straight unknowns or never-were's.

Just amazing. 

ice grillin you

Rome

42 K's in 18 IP is just insane.  I know he's pitching against a bunch of blueberry farmers' kids but still...

MDS

MDS

phils miss fernandez this weekend

will anyone of these games be a geo special?

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on May 01, 2016, 09:50:00 PM
phils miss fernandez this weekend

will anyone of these games be a geo special?

Mmmm... maybe.  Might take the kids down on Saturday night.

PhillyPhreak54