This Is Gonna Suck: 2016 Phillies Season Thread

Started by MDS, April 04, 2016, 04:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

dont post the good stuff if you cant handle the bad

SD

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

As most of you on this board have heard me bitch about how MLB fargs over Hawaii baseball fans by allowing the Mariners, Giants, A's, Dodgers, Angels and Padres to call Hawaii part of their home market thus all games involving these teams are blacked out on MLB.TV  Dodgers and Angles are available as we do get Fox Sports West and SportsNet LA.  So forced to listen to radio broadcast on MLB.TV, OK I'll listen to the San Diego guys.  Used to listen to a lot of San Diego sports talk radio in infancy of internet radio and liked the lineup they had.  10 seconds into my feed Ted Leitner the Padres play by play man on the radio starts the whole Philly fans are tough and the Santa Clause story.  Give it up people.  My God, stop already.  Hello Franzke and LA, I'm back.

Sorry gentlemen, had to vent.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

frankie hit that double harder than his home run...that cat does not get many cheap swings

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

wow  eickhoff reached back for that one....touched 95

PhillyPhreak54

I know it's the Pads and all but Eickhoff looks fantastic

MDS

hes feels a little vance worley to me...smoke and mirrors until the league jumps on him

he may well a ML pitcher but its likely bottom of the rotation/replacement level stuff. but hey, what the hell, see where this goes.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Phils starting staff only has 12 walks, leads MLB in k's and has an opp BA under .200

PhillyPhreak54

I cannot take watching Choke try to play defense

10yrs later and he still can't make that throw. farging Christ

MDS

PhillyPhreak54