Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

j also picked the spurs to win the west cause the dubs are tired
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 08, 2016, 11:11:51 PM
outside of jimmy cordero, currently hurt and with no experience over AA, theres not a ton there that can help them this year

there are a ton of arms that could be rotated in this year...doesn't mean they wont suck too but the more you rotate in the more chance you have to improve the pen...im not talking long term future im talking improving the pen for this year...by default this pool of players has to improve what they have now

araujo....garcia...bailey...mujica...lafromboise...windle...ramos.....murray...severino...cordero...im sure im missing some...

MDS

vince velasquez maybe....he has high end closer written all over him, but gotta see what he can do as a starter first
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 08, 2016, 11:20:09 PM
j also picked the spurs to win the west cause the dubs are tired

Igy Auerbach checking in again

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 08, 2016, 11:46:34 PM
vince velasquez maybe....he has high end closer written all over him, but gotta see what he can do as a starter first

possible but yeah you gotta give him at least a full year if not more as a starter with the stuff he has...even if hes not ready for the bigs now send him down for more work as a starter....after that if he fails he will get lumped in with all the other prospects that fail as starters but have good arms that could translate to be relievers when the team is good...

i suspect out of this group at least three of them have a good chance to be in the pen for a hopefull 2019 wild card team: thompson.....asher...appel...eflin...pivetta....lively....morgan..

not you but people in general don't realize how many top end sp projects end up in the pen...just because say even a jake thompson who is right now their top pitching prospect fails as a SP doesn't mean he wont become one of the best set up men in the majors one day

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

ugh....puke...the kids formative years were while the Phillies were dominating the nl east and winning a world series....this has to be a character red flag

QuoteGroome was blown away because he is a Red Sox fan

Rome

I think (hope?) IGY is getting a hold of this sarcasm thing.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 09, 2016, 08:51:12 AM
ugh....puke...the kids formative years were while the Phillies were dominating the nl east and winning a world series....this has to be a character red flag

QuoteGroome was blown away because he is a Red Sox fan

Yeah bandwagon fan or his parents are to blame

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

you should send him an email, let him know youre MAD ONLINE bro

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not mad online and I'm not wasting my time emailing writers

I'll save that for your readers.