Would you......

Started by stalker, December 07, 2005, 11:04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 07, 2005, 12:36:53 PM
Sounds like Teyo Johnson

LOL...that's exactly what I was thinking!

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: EagleFeva on December 07, 2005, 01:06:45 PM
Quote from: BigEd76 on December 07, 2005, 12:36:53 PM
Sounds like Teyo Johnson
Or Jason Dunn.

Jason Dunn has beefed up and become a solid blocking/2nd TE for the Chiefs.

iowaigglefan

Dream daft for me - one of  the would be Mario Williams 6'7" 275 - qb sacking machine - might be as good as Peppers coming out- stick him in the rotation - kalua bye bye  - and mc dougle get your act together - 

Then take the best DT available there shoud be some good ones left in the second round -  if not take a TE
another big boy for the offense Lenard Pope  6' 7" 260  4.55 40yd dash Kid can block - be a quick contributer as a blocker and in two TE set

If trading up is needed to get this done do it

Free agent adreess - Lb get Peterson WR Lloyd, FULLBACK - DAVENP0RT -= have the money to do all three - \

3rd through final round Cb S and OL or a Linebacker if one is left

bobbyinlondon

There are going to be some intriguing OLBs available as RFAs, it just depends on what their teams tender them. If you want to go the SLB route and put Dhani over at WIL, then I believe that Hunter Hillenmeyer is your man, from the Bears. He's 6-4, 238. and this is the second straight good season he's had. If the Bears don't give him the middle tender, if they try to slide him through cheaply, he's one of the players I think the Birds should look at--it would cost a 5th round pick to get him.

If you want to go the WIL route, then Wil Witherspoon, who's scheduled to be a UFA, and Angelo Crowell, who's with Buffalo,, and is one of the few Bills players on defense having a good year, is a RFA--but, it would at least cost a 3rd round pick top get him.

PhillyPhreak54

Hillenmeyer is a good player but I would prefer Will Witherspoon. I like him a lot and signing him would be a very good addition.

We might see Greg Richmond turn into a player too. They're really high on him.

I want Kiwanuka or Williams as well. You can never have enough good pass rushers.

SheEagle

Can we come up with a trade for an imaginative playbook?

A playbook that doesn't say "Run on a 3rd and 11..."

:boom

mikey418

Quote from: SheEagle on December 08, 2005, 08:30:17 AM

:boom

Or pass on 3rd or 4th and short....
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

ice grillin you

not until they get a coach who isnt the nfl's version of the truman show...i think andy might be a robot  synthetically created in a lab or a drexel  engineer major...go down to the armory dressed like irene cara circa 85 and flirt with andy and all the rotc geeks...then you can go to the bangin ass arcade they have at the cafeteria on chestnut...i believe theres still a bowling alley there as well
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

stalker

But, to get back to the initial question rephrased this way:

Assuming we have the 11th pick, what would you be willing to package to get Reggie?
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

Mad-Lad

the Eagles aren't getting Reggie Bush. 

MURP

I think there are too many positions on the team that need to be looked at to trade the farm for a running back.

ice grillin you

you dont trade the farm but if reggie bush can be got you get him...and worry about the rest later

MadMarchHare

Yeah, cause that worked out so well in Ditka's case....
Anyone but Reid.

ice grillin you

Yeah, cause that worked out so well in Ditka's case....

"you dont trade the farm"