You guys are pretty full of it....

Started by RAIDERRED, October 05, 2005, 10:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAIDERRED

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 05, 2005, 10:59:06 AM
haha, Dallas fans laughing at an injury.

Hypocrisy runs rampant.

Not laughing at the injury. Just pointing out that he is not 100%. Don't twist my words there PhillyGirl. We don't want to go there on this issue, do we? ;D

Wingspan

Quote from: RAIDERRED on October 05, 2005, 10:40:41 AM
What's the deal with your ground game? Will McNabb last if he has to air it out like he he did last week?

eagles dont run the ball. get over it.

mcnabb will throw 50 times. 35 of those will make Roy Williams look like a little girl who just dropped her ice cream cone and peed herself at the same time. the horsecollaring fraud is going to take it hard in the pooper from LJ Smith too.

i would be a little concern about the coontz 22nd rated pass defense, you're in for a big chink in that armor.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

Dawkins will not let a minor ankle tweak affect him. Mark my words. If you honestly believe that, you've got some issues (other than that Cowboy thing).
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

RAIDERRED

Quote from: Phanatic on October 05, 2005, 10:58:34 AM
At first glance I thought this was a fan from Gaider nation returning. It's at the same level anyway.

::)

PhillyGirl

Quote from: RAIDERRED on October 05, 2005, 10:53:24 AM
Actually, it's the other way around. The pass defense has been very solid. It's the run defense that has had it's moments.

The Cowboys let Mark farging Brunell throw for a 76 yd and 80 yd TD in the last 2 minutes of a game.

Mark

farging

Brunell.

End of story on that topic
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

RAIDERRED

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 05, 2005, 11:05:43 AM
Quote from: RAIDERRED on October 05, 2005, 10:53:24 AM
Actually, it's the other way around. The pass defense has been very solid. It's the run defense that has had it's moments.

The Cowboys let Mark farging Brunell throw for a 76 yd and 80 yd TD in the last 2 minutes of a game.

Mark

farging

Brunell.

End of story on that topic

Yep. They did and guess what, that game is over. I don't think you will see McNabb getting 30 seconds to throw the ball this time around. It wont be so cut and dried PhillyGirl. You should prepare yourself for a game, not a blowout.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: RAIDERRED on October 05, 2005, 11:08:48 AM
Yep. They did and guess what, that game is over. I don't think you will see McNabb getting 30 seconds to throw the ball this time around. It wont be so cut and dried PhillyGirl. You should prepare yourself for a game, not a blowout.

he had 14 seconds...and he's shredded the Cowboys every year so far, no matter WHO has been on the team. And lets not forget, McNabb has also gotten better.

MadMarchHare

I agree it'll be closer than 49-21.  But it will still be a W for the Birds.
Anyone but Reid.

MURP

RAIDERRED

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 05, 2005, 11:12:24 AM

he had 14 seconds...and he's shredded the Cowboys every year so far, no matter WHO has been on the team. And lets not forget, McNabb has also gotten better.

Yes, better at putting on weight.

SunMo

it will be a game for a few reasons.  back to back road games is a factor and the week before the bye is a factor, and the fact that they are coming off a big emotional win last week is a factor.

but their overall talent edge will come through in the end and they will win.  but it will probably be close going into the 4th quarter.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MURP

Quote from: RAIDERRED on October 05, 2005, 11:14:47 AM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 05, 2005, 11:12:24 AM

Yes, better at putting on weight.

McNabb lost weight from last season. 

PhillyGirl

So since you started saying he got fat (which was last year when you first said that), he's only been the second best QB to Peyton Manning in all of the NFL. Good thing for that Chunky soup.

RAIDERRED

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 05, 2005, 11:16:07 AM
So since you started saying he got fat (which was last year when you first said that), he's only been the second best QB to Peyton Manning in all of the NFL. Good thing for that Chunky soup.

That obviously strikes a chord here. It must be the rib protector then.

PhillyGirl

McNabb wears a flak jacket. If you think he looks fat, you're seeing that.

As MURP said, he lost weight from last season.