2013-14 Phillies Offseason Thread

Started by BigEd76, September 30, 2013, 10:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Can't see it on my phone

Read an article on choke today where he says he's gonna play all 162 and seemed annoyed people are questioning him

MDS

im annoyed that hes still trying to play baseball
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 15, 2014, 09:18:20 PM
Can't see it on my phone

Read an article on choke today where he says he's gonna play all 162 and seemed annoyed people are questioning him

Don't forget the 40 homers he's promised.  WORLD SERIES!  8)

BigEd76

ice grillin you

i take it back sd.....its not worth going
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

QB Eagles

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 16, 2014, 03:34:54 PMHey look, it's 2003

Please no one tell Rube that Polanco, Myers, Padilla, and Madson are still available. They'd probably all sign at $16 mill a year, too.

Geowhizzer

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

QuoteThere's a reason the GM's nickname is "Ruin Tomorrow, Jr." Yesterday 9:57am

Had not heard that one yet.  :-D
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

BigEd76

Stairs was asked how he and Moyer will split the road games, and he said he'll do Cincinnati "because Broxton is there".  ha

Zolecki interviewed Wheels about his new job with the organization, and he said he and Sarge found out they were gone with 9 games left in the season but they weren't allowed to say anything until the new CSN deal was official

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

jesus he talks a lot...shut the farg up squirrel hair