Barbaro

Started by BigEd76, May 20, 2006, 07:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/horse/triplecrown06/news/story?id=2454964

QuoteThere was more good news Tuesday on Barbaro's recovery from a catastrophic injury to his right hind leg.

"He's actually better today than he was even yesterday and he was pretty good yesterday," Dr. Dean Richardson said. "He's walking very well on the limb, absolutely normal vital signs. He's doing very well."

AP Photo
Barbaro is lifted out of a special swimming pool following hours of surgery to repair his badly injured right hind leg.

Barbaro was on his feet in his stall, even scratching his left ear with his left hind leg just two days after Richardson and a team of assistants spent more than five hours pinning together the leg bones he shattered in the Preakness Stakes on Saturday.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SunMo

wouldn't it be awesome, if the day Barbaro could leave the hospital, some fat stupid helper tripped and rolled onto his leg and snapped it?

the doctor would just say "farg this" and put a rifle to the horse's head.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

Wingspan

Quote from: phattymatty on May 25, 2006, 01:14:23 PM
send a message to barbaro...

http://www.vet.upenn.edu/barbaro/messageboard.php

god i hate people.

QuoteHey Buddy! I hurt my foot too so I know how you feel! The nice doctors fixed me up and I'm at my new home here having a great time, so I know they can fix you, too! Too bad we couldn't race each other, it woulda been fun. Get well soon!
Afleet Alex, 4; Lexington, KY, USA
posted on 2006-05-25 11:51:23

QuoteBarbaro has been berry berry good to me. I do not talk english good. Steroids? Steroids were not berry berry good to me. I had a love affair with Mar MaGwia in the 1998 season. Baseball has been berry berry good to me.
Sammy Sosa, 37; Dominican Republic, MD, Dominican Republic
posted on 2006-05-25 10:55:02

:-D
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

phattymatty

if they have filters, my message will not make it through.

phattymatty

my favorites.

Quote"ANIMALS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN. MY SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER TOLD US. DON'T BLASPHEME YOU PEOPLE. PS get well soon." — age 8, Westchester, WA.

"Hey Barbaro, I hope that you go back to your ground-breaking cancer research once you're healed up again. I can't even calculate your contribution to our planet." — age 39; Vancouver.

"Barbaro, when you get out there and lay it on those mares, take a video and send it to me. (PS, I like to see you do the white ones.)" — Ron Mexico, 25; Atlanta, GA.

phattymatty

i finally made i throgh the sensors.

QuoteBarbaro, I cried so much when I saw you get hurt. Even more than when I broke my baby's legs. I hope they don't have to put you down like I did to her. God speed Barbaro.

- Matt

SunMo

well done phatty

PhillyPhreak54

It angers me when I see this story leading off the newscasts. It angers me even more when I see that people have left teddy bears and posters for the damn animal.

MDS

If there ever was a horse to send to the glue factory, come on peoples....
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Fan230

Each of Barbaro's injuries would have been serious but together they're devastating - if it were any other horse besides Barbaro, it probably would have been put down

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Sorry to bum you out, but Barbaro is "recovering nicely."
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

real tough guy huh