The religion thread.

Started by Diomedes, January 18, 2009, 08:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

the last question got me, otherwise it was a cakewalk
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 30, 2010, 08:48:27 PM
QUIZ

I got a 14/15.
15/15  Catholic School with World Religion course paid off.  Thanks Sister Barbara Ann
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

you're an idiot if you go to church
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on October 01, 2010, 01:59:38 PM
you're an idiot if you go to temple.......either of them. 

smeags

haaa, i see what you did there.

2 or 1
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PoopyfaceMcGee

I went back to check which one I got wrong and was surprised to find out that the bible can be used at all in a public school.

MDS

why couldnt a piece of a fiction be taught as fiction?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 30, 2010, 08:48:27 PM
QUIZ

I got a 14/15.

Same, I got the last one wrong. I chose Billy Graham because he was the only option of the 3 I've heard of.

Diomedes

Ssame problem I had, but I chose one of the other guys, figuring no way it was Billy Graham.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

ice grillin you

barry is an idiot for pretending to be religious
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, but if he didn't go to Christian church, then even more of MA would think he was a Muslim.

ice grillin you

of course politically its not just smart is essential for the presidency and thats for people who arent perceived as a muslim....but in general it incenses me
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Martin Luther King was a Reverend

MDS

Quote from: shorebird on October 02, 2010, 06:22:38 AM
Quote from: MDS on October 01, 2010, 01:59:38 PM
you're an idiot if you go to church

Barrak Obama

you know its barrack and hes too intelligent to believe in these fairy tales

whoopsies