Week 14 - Dallas?

Started by General_Failure, December 07, 2023, 07:04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Literally all 432 people on the pregame show took Dallas.

Let's go boys. Gotta have it.

PhillyPhreak54

Huge missed holding early

And now the non tackling begins

Don Ho

Safe to say we're stuck with Desai for a while. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I don't know about all you gentlemen but I'm just anxiously awaiting all the upcoming foiled wide receiver screens
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Haha wtf was that?

shtein tackling
no resistance in 3rd downs

And no holding

MDS

desai stinks...rush 4, let dak dance around and inevitably ceedee separates
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

The birds have no identity right now on defense.  Cant tackle, BG chirping all game and the worst LBs in nfl.

Don Ho

He's no Mike Vick.  Hold on to the ball! 

PhillyPhreak54

The sloppiness is inexcusable.

They always get called for OPI

And penalties

And the god damn fumble

MDS

desai did a really nice job earlier in the season, but hes getting absolutely carved up now

3rd and long and sits back with bradley roby in a man vs someone he cant cover
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Correct Dolphins game was Desai's shining moment. Kind of been downhill since.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

I missed the PI as I was in the kitchen, but could hear the broadcast and Trico and big mouth got awfully quiet as if they were also questioning it

Don Ho

Of course he makes it doesn't Dallas always make 60 yard kicks against the birds