2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

these guys are terrible tonight.

9 farging runners stranded.

choke is just disgusting right now. :boom
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on October 22, 2008, 11:05:58 PM
Why do you have to do that?  Can't you for once stop being a farging icehole and just cheer for the team?

Christ.

im pretty sure its a defense mechanism. like oh well i knew they were gonna lose it, farging Hoydas hey look they won wooo go sporting group!1!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Eyre and Durbin up.

It's time for me to start drinking.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 22, 2008, 11:10:11 PM
Why do you have to do that?  Can't you for once stop being a farging icehole and just cheer for the team?

Christ.

im pretty sure its a defense mechanism. like oh well i knew they were gonna lose it, farging Hoydas hey look they won wooo go sporting group!

Hey!  That's exactly how my wife describes me.  "Bitch, bitch, bitch, cry, cry, bitch, bitch, cry.  Oh shtein did they win?"

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 22, 2008, 11:10:11 PM

Christ.

im pretty sure its a defense mechanism. like oh well i knew they were gonna lose it, farging Hoydas hey look they won wooo go sporting group!

if it was that i would have said it before the series started

but its clear that if this offense doesnt dramatically turn it around and i dont see them doing it then they will lose this series...after hamels its a coin flip every night for the phils pitchers and i see tampas offense winning that toss just about everytime

rays in six
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

ok, i'm taking bets!  how many men do we leaveon this inning?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

PhillyPhanInDC

I'll admit it. I don't want to believe they can wit it. I'm just so happy they madei to the series. I am worried that my hopes are going to get up and then get crused, then I am left with the avrage Birds.

On another note, I am pleasantly lit. A coworker bought me a 12 pack of Sam adams Octoberfest as a congradulations thing, he's a suprisingly a Sawx fan. It's excellent swill.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Don Ho

Damm,  maybe I should chug a 12 pack like PP!  Diet Lipton Citrus Green Tea aint cuttin it.

Rome

Don Ho

this Iwamura puts everything into each at bat.  guy is wired.

PhillyPhanInDC

Madson is on roids. Holy christ. Where was he all season??
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Don Ho on October 22, 2008, 11:26:23 PM

its the chinamen work ethic

Don Ho

Quote from: PPinDC on October 22, 2008, 11:27:17 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on October 22, 2008, 11:26:23 PM

its the chinamen work ethic

i'd like 8 of those chinamen right about now.