2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

mikey do you cream your pants over these stupid internet conversations?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the burrell prediction was classic not because it was wrong but because literally 24 hrs after you made it he went into an epic slump and never came out of it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mpmcgraw

not really they are pretty easy for me.  its like shining a flashlight on the floor in front of a dog.  

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 15, 2008, 08:14:49 AM
mets will be 5-10 games up by sept 15

shtein they might be up by that much by the eagles opener...yeah the phils get the nats mixed in twice but they play the dodgers mets and cubs 13 times in the next two and a half weeks

Mets were up 3 games on Sept. 12... he wasn't that far off.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

My Comcast in Pittsburgh has TBS-HD. They don't have it lumped in with the rest of the HD channels here for some reason though... pretty much have to use the guide to find it.

phattymatty

phillymic2000

WTF is ryan howard pimpin for Subway? that bootleg cheesesteak :boo still can't go out with anyone who knows I'm from philly anywhere, "are you going to get the cheesesteak, mother fargers :boom

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

ice grillin you

Quote from: phillymic2000 on September 30, 2008, 10:15:33 PM
WTF is ryan howard pimpin for Subway? that bootleg cheesesteak :boo still can't go out with anyone who knows I'm from philly anywhere, "are you going to get the cheesesteak, mother fargers :boom

three years ago says      

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 30, 2008, 09:41:19 PM
My Comcast in Pittsburgh has TBS-HD. They don't have it lumped in with the rest of the HD channels here for some reason though... pretty much have to use the guide to find it.

mine too...i knew i had it because i watched their sunday games all year but coukldnt find it...btw their baseball games in HD rival any HD program ive ever seen...at least their sunday ones during the season did

Eagles_Legendz

Just grabbed two tickets cheap on stubhub.  They're going for less than 100 bucks right now in section 125 behind the plate.  Anyone heading down today?