2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 19, 2008, 08:45:26 PM
Conine is in the booth there and he's pretty good. The PBP guy was whining about the low pitch and Conine half heatedly agreed with him, but you could tell he knew it was low.

Anyways...Cameron Maybin is looking like a player.

The PBP guy is former Phil Tommy Hutton.

PhillyPhreak54

He's not in booth tonight, Geo.

And Jorge Cantu, whom I hate, ties it up.

GODDAMN!!!!

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Marlins take the lead.

farg!

These sorry iceholes can flat out hit.

This Maroone call to the bullpen stuff makes me want to kill someone.

Don Ho

get this bitch out of here.  shtein.  thanks meyers.  settled in my ass.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 19, 2008, 08:55:17 PM
Marlins take the lead.

farg!

These sorry iceholes can flat out hit.

This Maroone call to the bullpen stuff makes me want to kill someone.

How are not the Marlins in first place?  Their lineup should make up for any shortcomings on the mound.  They're loaded.

PhillyPhreak54

We'll see why they aren't in first when the Phils rake their bullpen and their defense can't catch shtein. They suck in those two areas.

Now it is 8-6.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah..no Hanley = good, right?

Wrong. Amezaga's little bitchass goes yard for a 3R bomb.

11-6.

fargING BUMS!

Don Ho

i can't even phatom putting seanez out there in a playoff situation.  he'd make losche look like Nolan Ryan.

Don Ho

ice grillin you

like i said earlier marlins offense is insane....we can now look for a sweep this weekend...just gotta root against the mets and brewers...phils are cooked against this team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Don Ho

this marlins team is going to make things very interesting - like to the final day, final inning, final out.

Rome

I hope a sue-nam-mee makes your life very interesting.

PS: Shut up.

Love, Drunk Romey.