2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Krukker said last night that Aurilia set Hamels up by taking first ball fastball strikes on his first two at-bats.  I'm sure it was his plan all along to save the homer for his 3rd.

SunMo

i'm sure glad you have a blackberry so you were able to tell us that
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

Quote from: FastFreddie on May 05, 2008, 12:12:49 PM
Krukker said last night that Aurilia set Hamels up by taking first ball fastball strikes on his first two at-bats.  I'm sure it was his plan all along to save the homer for his 3rd.

that was an excellent breakdown by Kruk last night. 

did Victorino nail Aurilia with his spikes yesterday as he stepped on the bag late in the game?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Max Scherzer a fireballing rookie.

Randy Johnson a slider happy lefty

Micah Ownings a pitcher who hits better than half of the Phillies starting line-up

Brandon Webb a 8-0 guy with a heavy sinker

0-4?

Its going to be tough to win in ARZ.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

BigEd76

Moyer is halfway to the cycle  :-D

5-1 Phils after 2.5

BigEd76

Don Ho

11-3, bottom ninth, bases loaded, Condrey on the mound, this has grand slam written all over it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Geowhizzer