2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

ice grillin you

how bad to you have to be to lose your roster spot to rudy seanez
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 02, 2008, 03:46:00 PM
how bad to you have to be to lose your roster spot to rudy seanez when adam eaton is also on the team

Philly Crew

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 01, 2008, 05:46:54 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 04:31:09 PM
new bank rule in effect that you cannot go up to your seat until the current at bat ends...its so ridiculous...

supergay

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 04:31:09 PM

also in the section next to us a 40 going on 70 year old crack head from kensington had to be carried out after puking herself silly and passing out...it was awesome

superawesome

How did you know she was a Kenso? Did she have summer teeth?

What the heck is a Kenso or Kenzo (using IGY spelling)?
I'm bringing sexy back

Rome

SD_Eagle5

farging bums

1 friggin hit and they couldn't even get a man in scoring position.

ice grillin you

the worst part is they wasted a hamels start...hes the only guy on the staff that can consistently go deep into games and you gotta win almost all of his starts...now with 3-4-5 coming up youre staring a 0-5 start right in the face

i still dont get why charlie is going with eaton sat

PhillyPhreak54

:-D

Cy Redding shut those farg faces down.

6 runs one night; 0 runs the next.

Victorino looks like shtein.

Hamels was pimp.

Letting Eaton start could be a good thing. Root for ligament tears or for him to give up 8 runs in a third of an inning so they will take that piece of trash out back and execute him.

Rome

ice grillin you

pray for someone to go down and tell charlie that you dont have to use your number 5 guy this weekend and if you do not only are you losing that game but youre making sure hamels and myers both miss the mets series

Rome

At least the Phillies ERA dropped to 6.00 tonight which is nice.

Don Ho

one lousey farging hit!  way to go Victorino ya bum. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Nats = 3-0
Mets = 2-1
Braves = 1-2
Marlins = 1-2
Phillies = 0-2

yay last-place April again  :yay

Rome

MDS

i think thats like the 14th loss in a row i went to. at least i bought standing room tix then found 2 seats in 114, so that was a victory in itself.

the game was awful, of course. king was money but dear god 1 farging hit against tim redding? awful. classy phils fans started showering the field in hot dog wrappers and water bottles after the game. god i love this town.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.