College Football - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 26, 2023, 01:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Gonna miss all the Prime Time hype. Reality checks hurt. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

farg that clown.  Loved seeing his overhyped squad get taken out behind the woodshed. 

Also - the Noles didn't lead all game long and finally beat that shteinweasel Dabo in Death Valley.

As my man Ice Cube once said... today was a good day. 

MDS

i hate dabo but fsu won because clemson couldnt hit a 20 yard fg...not the time to taunt, kiddo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

I'd love for her to smoke some MAGA kid. The after effect whining would be sublime.

What an amazing CFB day.

PhillyPhreak54

ND losing that game was disappointing. To give up the yards they did in that final drive was disappointing. But the +3.5 gets home.

Best betting day on CFB I've had in a couple years.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Actually the final two plays. A disaster

MDS

temple legend al golden is the DC

its always about temple
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Respect to Arizona State

This is a good ass game. I hope they can knock USC off. Smear Lincoln Riley's nose in  it.

PhillyPhreak54

Usc could've put a nail in the coffin there but turned it over. Letting the Devils hang around.

Don Ho

That USC/ASU game turned out to be a much better contest than expected. SC defense gonna get toasted by the Ducks and UW. The UCLA/Utah game wasn't pretty but damn they were beating the crap out of each other. Watched the late games at Wahlburgers with my brother as other bar we were going to was packed and loud as hell.  Had the bar to ourself so it was great.

Seeing the Colorado papermache band wagon lose it's wheels today was great.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I fell asleep and didn't get to see the ending or the Rainbow Warriors finish.

Helluva CFB day.

MDS

did ryan day really get his panties in a knot because decrepit maga buffoon lou holtz said his team wasnt tough? thought kathryn tappen was terrific on that interview

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah and he continued on about it in his post game presser too.

Snowflake