The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

https://www.usatoday.com/pages/interactives/news/rigged-forced-into-debt-worked-past-exhaustion-left-with-nothing/

Wanna get pissed? Read this fargery.

Another reason why these huge corporations and companies are shtein. And this illustrates and even mentions how scared they are of unions.

Absolutely disgusting.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that is farged up

I hope they catch the bastich

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 07, 2017, 02:28:24 PM
my god how is this real

QuotePolitics in El Salvador are highly influenced by the Catholic Church.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 07, 2017, 04:42:16 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on July 07, 2017, 02:28:24 PM
my god how is this real

QuotePolitics in El Salvador are highly influenced by the Catholic Church.

and the us too...and a billion other countries but this is some made up only in the movies shtein

Sgt PSN

Gotta disagree.

Prayer/religion is not allowed in public school. 
Abortion is legal. 
Women/minorities have equal rights (perhaps not equal application of their rights, but they have them)
Homosexuals can get married. 
Mary Jane is slowly being legalized across the country for medicinal and/or recreational use. 
Alcohol is legal.
Gambling is legal.
Not being a christian is legal.
Etc, etc, etc.

Sure, bible thumpers are always trying to sink their meat hooks into the political arena, and while they may have some influence, especially red states, there is still very little actual relgious influence on the federal level, imo.  Bible thumpers scream and yell about their jesus book all the time, but in the end religious influence in politics in this country has been steadily on the decline for like 50-60+ years.  9/11 + 8 years with a mooslum potus has given them a bit of a revival, but I think the downward trend will likely continue.   

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

we shouldn't even be compared to them

best country in the world = higher standard

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

Diomedes

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 08, 2017, 12:25:55 PMWomen/minorities have equal rights (perhaps not equal application of their rights, but they have them)

Wha??   I submit that if you don't get equal application of your rights, then you don't have equal rights.

This is the core of the Black Lives Matter argument.  Everyone says they matter, every one talks equality....but in reality, they don't matter, there isn't equality.  So some of us are making a point of insisting that they do, they must, we'll fight to make them so...etc.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

You're smarter than this. Look at the context as to what I was referencing....which was religious influence on politics and law in this country. If religion had its way, women and minorities wouldn't even have equal rights on paper.