DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Quote from: Rome on April 28, 2008, 03:38:47 PM

he finally has some players to go along with his mad scientist play calling.  the only thing that bothers me about getting jackson is we might end up seeing more passing calls from that fat clown now.  at least there will be a decent decoy out there now, though.

die
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 28, 2008, 02:29:52 PM
perhaps reid has turned the corner here with the additions of booker and desean they have a degree of athleticism on offense that they maybe have never had in his era...bubble screens and reverses...booker in the backfield with westbook and desean split out is pretty exciting stuff

It would be nice that is for sure.  But I think rjs may be on to something, we all like it so it is doomed to fail.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Rome

Quote from: SunMo on April 28, 2008, 04:01:14 PM
Quote from: Rome on April 28, 2008, 03:38:47 PM

he finally has some players to go along with his mad scientist play calling.  the only thing that bothers me about getting jackson is we might end up seeing more passing calls from that fat clown now.  at least there will be a decent decoy out there now, though.

die

shut up.  my prose is breathtaking.

reese125

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on April 28, 2008, 04:16:10 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 28, 2008, 02:29:52 PM
perhaps reid has turned the corner here with the additions of booker and desean they have a degree of athleticism on offense that they maybe have never had in his era...bubble screens and reverses...booker in the backfield with westbook and desean split out is pretty exciting stuff

It would be nice that is for sure.  But I think rjs may be on to something, we all like it so it is doomed to fail.

perfect...look for Kolb to make the Pro Bowl then

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

shorebird

Man, I don't know if that stop and go will work on NFL dbacks, but he shore as hell abused Pac10 backs with it. My Gawd! He was just running by players, getting wide, wide open. Made some nice catches in the slot over the middle also.

I'm pumped. Geez, I just hope it's not too good to be true.

BigEd76

Quote from: Yeti on April 28, 2008, 04:46:17 PM
DeSean Jackson = Freddie Mitchell

Other than being undersized cocky junior WRs from the Pac-10 that played football in Los Angeles at some point in their lives and were drafted by the Eagles, how are they the same?

Rome

BigEd76

mussa

oh man, i want to laugh, but that one hurts  :boom
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

The BIGSTUD

DeSean can goo 100 yards before Freddie hits the 20.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

troyhstewart

I didn't think DeSean was good value at 19, I would have preferred a bigger WR in the 1st round, but at 49, it's great value.  Special teams has gotten a huge boost in talent this offseason. I'm very excited to see what Reid does with Desean as a WR. 15 plays a game this year plus the return ability should make it an immediate impact pick that us fans haven't seen much in the Reid era.

Father Demon

Q: When you play Madden, what team do you use? Do you put yourself on the team?
A: Steelers - Yes I put myself on the team.

That bastich.

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

QB Eagles

Does this look like a guy who doesn't put himself on the team?