Divisional Playoffs - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 19, 2024, 09:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

The NFL is delighted to have her.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on January 23, 2024, 10:20:06 PMshe isnt adding really any extra viewers

Rare take for someone on CF to be overestimating the American public this much.

Diomedes

wake up this morning to this WaPo article:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/parenting/2024/01/23/dads-daughters-bonding-over-football-taylor-swift/

"Not every NFL fan has liked how often NFL broadcasters turn the camera toward Swift, but the league has benefited from increased television ratings and revenue..."

and

"[Father] says [daughter] now watches [football] weekly to see Swift "happy and in a new element." (She also watches "New Heights," a YouTube show and podcast hosted by Kelce and his brother, Jason, also a star football player.)"

Who shall I trust, Unemployed Little Hitler, or WaPo?  Tough call.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I have run across some women (both older and younger) who see my Eagles hat or shirt or whatever when out and about and will mention how they like Kelce and watch the podcast bc of Travis. And that is solely bc of TayTay

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

If you don't think swifties are turning that game on just to see what Taylor swift is wearing you are insane.

MDS

they can see it on tiktok...there is no actual evidence to suggest that viewership increasing are directly due to her connection to KC. im a bigger swiftie than all of you combined, but games dont move like these are moving because of this.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I lol'd at imagining lil guy cruising along the Schuykill jamming out to TayTay like Michael Bolton in Office Space rockin out to Scarface.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 24, 2024, 04:37:34 PMI lol'd at imagining lil guy cruising along the Schuykill jamming out to TayTay like Michael Bolton in Office Space rockin out to Scarface.

Don't think I made it past the midway point of season 2 but this scene was my highlight of Ballers
https://youtu.be/XKjP1KhxhPo?si=1nbPGPsBV5ffUmgk

MDS

girl makes bops and deep cuts...ifykyk

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on January 24, 2024, 05:00:07 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 24, 2024, 04:37:34 PMI lol'd at imagining lil guy cruising along the Schuykill jamming out to TayTay like Michael Bolton in Office Space rockin out to Scarface.

Don't think I made it past the midway point of season 2 but this scene was my highlight of Ballers
https://youtu.be/XKjP1KhxhPo?si=1nbPGPsBV5ffUmgk

Haha perfect.