Eckel: What's Brian's Song

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 02, 2005, 09:33:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

Quote from: rjs246 on August 02, 2005, 11:40:54 AM

WTMF is that? If you're going to post a pic of a frying pan, it should have bacon in it; not sausage, meatstuffer.

JTrotter Fan

Next time be more courteous and let us know you plan to take over this thread.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Eaglez

So, uhh, after reading that nonsense does anyone have any pertinent information regarding Westbrook's situation?

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Eaglez

Eaglez

By the way I can't believe that Westbrook is looking more towards Deuce McCallister money. I love what he brings to the offense but be realistic. I think a very good and reasonable offer to Westbrook would be money somewhere inbetween Ahman Green and Rudi Johnson, but nothing more than that.

How do class act players let agents fill their heads with fantasies about their actual market value?

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Eaglez on August 02, 2005, 01:01:08 PM
By the way I can't believe that Westbrook is looking more towards Deuce McCallister money. I love what he brings to the offense but be realistic. I think a very good and reasonable offer to Westbrook would be money somewhere inbetween Ahman Green and Rudi Johnson, but nothing more than that.

How do class act players let agents fill their heads with fantasies about their actual market value?

Not sure its the agent on this one. His agent expected him in camp. Westbrook is holding out against his agent's advice.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Speaking of filling your heads with fantasies.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Not sure its the agent on this one. His agent expected him in camp. Westbrook is holding out against his agent's advice.

dont believe everything people say
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Seabiscuit36

How about we tell westbrook we'll sign him to Deuce McCalister money only if we can trade him to the Aints for Deuce himself.  Westy is good but he's not a true running back but a hybrid who is injury prone
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

I like Jessica Alba.  I wouldn't kick her out of bed for... pretty much anything.

Larry

I'd pay him McAllister money, or at least pay him the same rate:   I'd draw up the contract so it'd be a shorter deal and more front-loaded so as to protect against injury.
More Mahe please.

Wingspan

Quote from: Larry on August 02, 2005, 01:28:15 PM
I'd pay him McAllister money, or at least pay him the same rate:   I'd draw up the contract so it'd be a shorter deal and more front-loaded so as to protect against injury.

is he padding himself with money? thats pretty cool.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.