Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i dont mind miller but good god webber is bad
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

steve kerr left 3 years ago and they havent come close to replacing him....i get sort of just throwing something out there until you feel its time to move on from marv, but its tough to listen to this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

this would be whatever if it was some run of the mill first round series....but theres no excuse to have this in the conf finals

PhillyPhreak54

lol at chuck and shaq arguing

"I'm gonna throw this chicken wing at your fat ass"

phattymatty

it would be nice to have a good series but it's almost worth it watching the celtics and their fans souls get crushed.

MDS

weve got mostly nba apologists in here but these playoffs have been an outright disaster...wholly noncompetitive and downright boring

it sucks. this isnt how it should be,
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hunt

yeah, the "superteams" make the playoffs a bit anticlimactic.  hopefully the finals help make up for some of it.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PhillyPhreak54

Six years later we finally get to see the finals

Cavs getting 7.5 and the total is 224.5

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

if the rest of the finals are half a good as that 1q then wow

MDS

ive seen a lot of white people on twitter complaining about this

ice grillin you

what on earth would there be to complain about

MDS

no defense
missed layups

people who watch maybe 1 or 2 nba games a year and just want to shtein on it because its twitter and thats what you do

ice grillin you

there might be "no defense" because theres like 6 all nba guys in this game

problem with this series is that if golden state is just too good and wins in four or five what is the point of next years entire nba season including the playoffs

at least this year we had the prospect of a three peat mega match up in the finals

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 01, 2017, 10:22:02 PM
what on earth would there be to complain about

The playoffs blew and now it looks like the finals will too.