Photography Thread

Started by mussa, May 05, 2005, 03:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

It'll be the first game for my daughter, too.  Got her outfit ready to go as soon as Mom brings her home from church.

I didn't go because I have a 100-degree fever.  I think it's a bad case of Eagles Fever.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 09, 2007, 10:28:48 AM
It'll be the first game for my daughter, too.  Got her outfit ready to go as soon as Mom brings her home from church.

I didn't go because I have a 100-degree fever.  I think it's a bad case of Eagles Fever.

Cheesey as hell Geo  :-D
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 09, 2007, 10:28:48 AM

What the... 

Ban?

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5

Geowhizzer

You're just all jealous because you didn't think of it first.  :D

Seabiscuit36

My pup Chase, trying to play with a Loon.  He got closer than this, but i had to stop taking pictures and just watch.  The loon tried to fly away, gave up and just dove underwater.  My pup was about 30 yards off the shore chasing the loon, and then stuck his head underwater trying to see where it went.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

Ha, thats awesome. Where is this? Only ever saw loons in Canada
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: mussa on September 21, 2007, 01:54:59 PM

Drew's Lake up near Houlton, Maine  Not sure if that link will work.  Its on a lake up near Linnius, ME right next to New Brunswick, Canada.  Tons of loonz

MURP

shorebird

Quote from: mussa on September 21, 2007, 01:54:59 PM

There are loons all in the Cheasapeke.  

Susquehanna Birder

Zanshin

Nice shots.  From the s3is?

mussa

where is that??!!? great pics :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

The waterfall and rainbow pic is like some postcard quality shtein.  Nice pics Sus.